Home Inspections in Hooksett, NH
My name is Wayne Czybora. I started Bonafide Home Inspections back in 1994 with the goal of providing a superior home inspection so homebuyers can feel good about moving into their new home. Prior to that, I was an exterminator for 7 years and have retained my pest license ever since. This experience comes in handy when looking for signs of insect damage, as insects can cause significant damage to a house. It is highly unlikely that you will find another home inspector with that much experience in pest control (if any at all) along with that much experience in home inspections. Now, I'm not just talking about having a pest license. I'm talking about having the actual experience as an exterminator. Anyone can get a pest license.
If you want to find some of the best home inspectors in MA and NH, you really need to do some research. There's nothing worse than moving into a house and then realizing that you need to sink $20,000 into it right away, all because of an incompetent home inspector.
First, go to the State's Board of Home Inspectors' website and make sure the inspector's license is still valid. Second, check the inspector out at the Better Business Bureau. Check for complaints and read any reviews that may be posted. And don't just go for the cheapest home inspector. In this business, oftentimes you generally get what you pay for. Whatever you're spending for that house, it's a lot of money and searching for a home inspector with a “bargain hunter's” mentality is definitely not the right approach. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hooksett, New Hampshire
Introduction to Hooksett, New Hampshire
Hooksett was incorporated as a town in 1822. The town was named after a bend in the Merrimack River. It is located in Merrimack County, which was founded in 1823 and named after the Merrimack River.
Hooksett and nearby Attractions
- Hooksett Plaza Shopping Center
- Currier Museum of Art
- Bear Brook State Park
- Kaleidoscope Children’s Museum
- Canterbury Shaker Village
- Curtiss Dogwood Natural Area
Things To Do In Hooksett
Hooksett provides amenities for several different types of recreational opportunities. One can visit the Mount Kearsarge Indian Museum, the Sandown Historical Society Museum, the Currier Museum of Art and the Lawrence L. Lee Scouting Museum. The Bear Brook State Park, Rollins State Park and the Curtis Dogwood Natural Area are popular area spots as well.
Pease International Airport provides facilities for air transportation.
Hooksett Higher Education
Higher studies can be pursued at New Hampshire College, Northern Essex Community College and the University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
A Complete Home Inspection
- Exterior home inspection (walls,trim,grading)
- Porch, patio, balcony and deck home inspection
- Roof, flashing, and chimney home inspection
- Structural integrity home inspection
- Interior (walls,floors,ceilings,windows)
- Attic home inspection (including ventilation)
- Basement home inspection (water seepage)
- Heating system home inspection
- Cooling system home inspection
- Plumbing system home inspection
- Electrical system home inspection
- Termite (VA) home inspection (add’l fee)
- Radon testing (add’l fee)
- Water analysis (add’l fee)