Home Inspections in Hollis, NH
My name is Wayne Czybora. I started Bonafide Home Inspections back in 1994 with the goal of providing a superior home inspection so homebuyers can feel good about moving into their new home. Prior to that, I was an exterminator for 7 years and have retained my pest license ever since. This experience comes in handy when looking for signs of insect damage, as insects can cause significant damage to a house. It is highly unlikely that you will find another home inspector with that much experience in pest control (if any at all) along with that much experience in home inspections. Now, I'm not just talking about having a pest license. I'm talking about having the actual experience as an exterminator. Anyone can get a pest license.
If you want to find some of the best home inspectors in MA and NH, you really need to do some research. There's nothing worse than moving into a house and then realizing that you need to sink $20,000 into it right away, all because of an incompetent home inspector.
First, go to the State's Board of Home Inspectors' website and make sure the inspector's license is still valid. Second, check the inspector out at the Better Business Bureau. Check for complaints and read any reviews that may be posted. And don't just go for the cheapest home inspector. In this business, oftentimes you generally get what you pay for. Whatever you're spending for that house, it's a lot of money and searching for a home inspector with a “bargain hunter's” mentality is definitely not the right approach. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hollis, New Hampshire
Introduction to Hollis, New Hampshire
Hollis was incorporated by colonial governor Benning Wentworth in 1746. The town was named in honor of John Holles, the Earl of Clare. The town is in Hillsborough County, which was organized on March 19, 1771 and was one of the original counties of New Hampshire. The county was named after Wills Hill, the Earl of Hillsborough.
Hollis and nearby Attractions
- Silver Lake State Park
- Nashua Historical Society Museum
- Whistler House Museum of Art
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Memorial House
- Lowell Heritage State Park
- Willard Brook State Forest
Things To Do In Hollis
Hollis is home to the Silver Lake State Park. The town also offers easy access to several historic sites and museums, including the American Textile History Museum, Lowell Heritage State Park, Shirley Historical Society Museum and the Ralph Waldo Emerson Memorial House. Visitors can also plan a day trip to the Wachusett Mountain State Reservation, the Great Brook Farm State Park or the Oxbow National Wildlife Refuge.
Flights are available from Boston Logan International Airport.
Hollis Higher Education
The University of Massachusetts – Lowell, Middlesex Community College and Fitchburg State College are the local centers of higher education.
A Complete Home Inspection
- Exterior home inspection (walls,trim,grading)
- Porch, patio, balcony and deck home inspection
- Roof, flashing, and chimney home inspection
- Structural integrity home inspection
- Interior (walls,floors,ceilings,windows)
- Attic home inspection (including ventilation)
- Basement home inspection (water seepage)
- Heating system home inspection
- Cooling system home inspection
- Plumbing system home inspection
- Electrical system home inspection
- Termite (VA) home inspection (add’l fee)
- Radon testing (add’l fee)
- Water analysis (add’l fee)