Home Inspections in Holden, MA
My name is Wayne Czybora. I started Bonafide Home Inspections back in 1994 with the goal of providing a superior home inspection so homebuyers can feel good about moving into their new home. Prior to that, I was an exterminator for 7 years and have retained my pest license ever since. This experience comes in handy when looking for signs of insect damage, as insects can cause significant damage to a house. It is highly unlikely that you will find another home inspector with that much experience in pest control (if any at all) along with that much experience in home inspections. Now, I'm not just talking about having a pest license. I'm talking about having the actual experience as an exterminator. Anyone can get a pest license.
If you want to find some of the best home inspectors in MA and NH, you really need to do some research. There's nothing worse than moving into a house and then realizing that you need to sink $20,000 into it right away, all because of an incompetent home inspector.
First, go to the State's Board of Home Inspectors' website and make sure the inspector's license is still valid. Second, check the inspector out at the Better Business Bureau. Check for complaints and read any reviews that may be posted. And don't just go for the cheapest home inspector. In this business, oftentimes you generally get what you pay for. Whatever you're spending for that house, it's a lot of money and searching for a home inspector with a “bargain hunter's” mentality is definitely not the right approach. Hope to hear from you soon.
Introduction to Holden, Massachusetts
The town of Holden was originally a rural farming area. Holden was officially incorporated as a town on January 9, 1741. It was named after Samuel Holden, a merchant and philanthropist. In 1951, the town of Holden adopted a ’selectmen-Town Manager” form of government.
Holden and nearby Attractions
- Higgins Armory Museum – Worcester.
- Worcester Art Museum
- Green Hill Park
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum – Boston
Things To Do In Holden
The town of Holden features several scenic watersheds, open spaces and recreational areas. In addition, the town includes numerous unique shopping centers, restaurants, movie theaters and other entertainment options where you can relax during your leisure time.
The nearest airport is Worcester Regional.
Holden Higher Education
Quinsigamond Community College serves the area.
A Complete Home Inspection
- Exterior home inspection (walls,trim,grading)
- Porch, patio, balcony and deck home inspection
- Roof, flashing, and chimney home inspection
- Structural integrity home inspection
- Interior (walls,floors,ceilings,windows)
- Attic home inspection (including ventilation)
- Basement home inspection (water seepage)
- Heating system home inspection
- Cooling system home inspection
- Plumbing system home inspection
- Electrical system home inspection
- Termite (VA) home inspection (add’l fee)
- Radon testing (add’l fee)
- Water analysis (add’l fee)